[SR-Users] Quick way to enable/disable all uac outbound registrations

Joel Serrano joel at textplus.com
Sun Aug 12 22:20:41 CEST 2018

Hi,

On an active/passive kamailio cluster, we use keepalived to move a virtual
IP between the nodes and all signaling goes to that VIP.

One of our DID providers requires us to register with every single DID we
have from them in order to receive calls for such DID (NOTE: we only want
to have the "active" kamailio sending outbound registrations to the
carrier).

My idea was to have keepalived enable all the outbound registrations when
the current node changes to MASTER and disable them when it changes to
BACKUP.

Is there a quick "enable all" or "disable all" for uac module outbound
registrations or do I have to "know in advanced" all of them and
enable/disable one by one?

In the docs we have:

*8.4.  uac.reg_disable*
*Disable a remote registration record based on a filter. The command has
two parameter: attribute and value. The attribute can be: l_uuid,
l_username, r_username or auth_username. The value is what should be
matcheg against the value of the attribute in the remote registration
record.*

I don't know if there is an "all" or maybe if a wildcard would work, but
from the description it doesn't seem to.

Any ideas? Do you guys think this is taking a correct approach?

All suggestions are more than welcome!!

Thanks,
Joel.