[SR-Users] mysql version

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Sun Aug 12 11:07:50 CEST 2018

Am Donnerstag, 2. August 2018, 23:22:15 CEST schrieb Wilkins, Steve:
> When Kamailio installs, it installs mysql 8.0.  I would like it to install
> mysql 5.7.   Is there a way to force this?

Hello Steve,

I think this is probably a distribution dependent question. Have a look to the
package management documentation of your linux distribution (e.g. apt-get/
aptitude, rpm, zypper etc..) on how to force a different dependency.

Depending on the distribution it might now work, then you probably need to
build your own packages or install from the source.

Best regards,

Henning
--
Henning Westerholt