[SR-Users] Regarding OpenSource Meetup in India

surendra tiwari surendratiwari3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:35:37 CEST 2018

Hello Guys,

We are having a Meetup for Telecommunication Geeks. We are talking around
Opensource Technology for building telecommunication solution.

Here's the agenda for our first meetup. We do have one slot open. Please
contact us or drop a comment if you want to present. Hoping that everyone
would have fun geeking out on telecom and voip tech.

10:00 - 10:25 - How VOIP is changing the Communication landscape - Rajat
Dwivedi

10:30 - 10:55 - Generic VoIP Solutions on the cloud - Chandra Prakash Singh

10:55 - 11:10 - Break

11:10 - 11:35 - Developing VoIP solutions using Open Source Tech - Surendra
Tiwari

11:40 - 12:05 - WebRTC: Telephony in your browser - Altanai Bisht

12:05 - 12:30 - Open Slot (looking for speakers)

12:30 - 1:30 - Lunch + Networking

13:30 - 14:15 - Birds of a Feather Session (BoF)

Please RSVP.

With Regards,
Surendra Tiwari
VoIP Application Developer,