[SR-Users] get_out_socket(): no socket found

Ilie Soltanici iliusha.md at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 10:09:12 CEST 2018

Daniel,

Not, those IP are in a different subnet. There is a firewall - running on a
different device. Ping and SIP Messages are going very well from 2.2.2.2 to
8.8.8.8. I was able to solve this issue by disabling mhomed and set
"listen" external interface with IP address 2.2.2.2 on top in the
configuration file. Now, Kamailio is starting without any errors and is
registering to the upstream provider, but I just I am wondering if it's
possible to specify an outgoing socket for uac module in the configuration
file?
Thank you.