[SR-Users] MSILO: Message limit on SIP stored offline MESSAGE delivery

Abdul Basit basit.engg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 13:05:46 CEST 2018

Hi Team,

I have setup IM server with kamailio using MSILO module.
Its working fine now.

I have a scenario where lot of offline messages are being stored in mysql
database for a user B. As soon as destination (B) REGISTER with kamailio,
these messages will deliver to him. Now, kamailio will deliver all of these
messages that will cause user (B) device (softphone on mobile) stuck or
freezs for the moment messages are being delivered like bombardment from
kamailio.

Is there any way, where I can define batch size of messages to be delivered
after provided interval?

like batch_size=10 messages and batch_interval= 5sec, etc.
I want to avoid applying static limit to mysql query in module source code.

Please advise.

--
regards,

abdul basit | p: +92 32 1416 4196 | o: +92 30 0841 1445