[SR-Users] DMQ and/or Database for dialogs, registrations, etc..

Joel Serrano joel at gogii.net
Fri Apr 27 17:31:56 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Just wanted to know what your opinions were on using DMQ modules over
database for things like dialog replication, registrations, etc...

Is DMQ the "new way to go"? I know that there lots of ways of doing things
with each having pros/cons... But I was wondering...

What does the community think on this topic?

Are you guys taking advantage of the DMQ modules or are you still relying
on database as much as possible? Maybe a combination of both?

Cheers,
Joel.