[SR-Users] Diversion Headers

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 20:00:50 CEST 2018

Hello,

On 19.04.18 16:36, Duarte Rocha wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Does the function "add_diversion() present in the "Diversion" module
> allows me to introduce other parameters (privacy, counter, etc) or is
> it only for the "diversion-reason"?
probably you can set the value provided as function parameter to include
additional sip parameters, besides the reason.

> If it doesn't let me do that, how can I add the Diversion with
> insert_hf() and make sure the headers are added in the right order?
If you use insert_hf() it will be added as first header, if you use
append_hf() it will added as last header.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com