[SR-Users] Branching and rejects.

Kjeld Flarup kjeld.flarup at liberalismen.dk
Wed Apr 18 06:51:43 CEST 2018

What could change this behavior? I see that the first 404 I get return
is passed on.

Could it be the t_newtran(). I Honestly don't remember why we put it there.
if ( !lookup("doorlocation") ) {
                 $var(rc) = $rc;
                 t_newtran();
                 switch ($var(rc)) {

The doorlocation is also a "fake" location table, not used for
registrations, but to make a branch to either a fixed terminal, or a
mobile phone, which uses a second location table.
The fixed terminal can right away return 404, but the mobile phone,
first has to receive a push, which can take some seconds.
Can this time difference in reply cause the issue?

   Kjeld Flarup