[SR-Users] TCP packet relay delayed (Kamailio 4.1.5)

Andrew Chen achen at fuze.com
Wed Apr 18 04:46:54 CEST 2018

Thanks Alex for your response.  I honestly forgot about these parameters
and will play with them a bit.

Is there anyway to log how much is written or stored in the buffer?

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 7:35 PM, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Could it be that your send queue or other parameters regulating outgoing
> flows are too low?
>
> Stuff like this:
>
> https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.1.x/core#tcp_conn_wq_max
> https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.1.x/core#tcp_wq_max
>
> -- Alex
>
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 05:00:28PM -0700, Andrew Chen wrote:
>
> > Hi Kamailio community,
> >
> > I need your urgent help regarding a situation where the Kamailio TCP
> packet
> > delayed in relaying SIP packets.  They delay between the time Kamailio
> logs
> > the relay to the time it left the system was ~20 seconds difference,
> which
> > is huge in SIP world.
> >
> > Any ideas, thoughts or suggestions on how I can narrow down to the
> > problem?  We have about 30 cases of this today
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > --
> > Andy Chen
> > Sr. Telephony Lead Engineer
> > achen@ <achen at thinkingphones.com>fuze.com
> >
> > --
> > *Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
> >
> > attachments may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient,
> you
> >
> > are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
> this
> >
> > e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
> >
> > please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any
> >
> > attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail
> or
> >
> > any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the
> >
> > contents to any other person. Thank you.*

> Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)

Andy Chen
Sr. Telephony Lead Engineer
415 516 5535 (M)