[SR-Users] TCP packet relay delayed (Kamailio 4.1.5)

Andrew Chen achen at fuze.com
Wed Apr 18 02:00:28 CEST 2018

Hi Kamailio community,

I need your urgent help regarding a situation where the Kamailio TCP packet
delayed in relaying SIP packets.  They delay between the time Kamailio logs
the relay to the time it left the system was ~20 seconds difference, which
is huge in SIP world.

Any ideas, thoughts or suggestions on how I can narrow down to the
problem?  We have about 30 cases of this today

Thanks in advance.

--
Andy Chen
Sr. Telephony Lead Engineer

--
*Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any

attachments may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you

are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this

e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any

attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or

any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the

contents to any other person. Thank you.*