[SR-Users] Help needed to compile and install kamailio 5.1.2

vinay kumar vinaykumar1591 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 07:39:57 CEST 2018

Hi All,

I want to compile kamailio 5.1.2 for debian packages amd install on ubuntu
16.04.
 And i have couple of queries.

1. can i compile and run  kamailio 5.1.2 on ubuntu 16.04(Xenial)?
2. Im currently using kamailio 4.3.6 with polaris configuration. And the
same way can i use kamailio 5.1.2 with polaris configuration files and
scripts to bringup kamailo 5.1.2?
and if yes, please share me steps and scripts to bringup kamailio 5.1 2
with Open HSS( i need to use CX and RX interface).

Please help me out.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
vinay