[SR-Users] Sha2 self-signed certs config in Kamilio

Kiran Gaddam Kiran.Gaddam at MoviusCorp.com
Fri Apr 13 15:05:44 CEST 2018

Hello All,

I want to enable certificate validation on the server. I am only using self-signed certs.

I have the same cert/key in the client and  server and want to only allow connection from clients with this cert/key.

I have turned on the following in tls.cfg and done all the steps required in kamailio.cfg file.

But it's failed to verify certs and allowing the clients which doesn't have same certs.

Please help to configure the cert/key in right way.

[server:default]

method = TLSv1

verify_certificate = yes

require_certificate = yes

private_key = /usr/local/etc/kamailio/selfsigned.key

certificate = /usr/local/etc/kamailio/selfsigned.pem

ca_list = /usr/local/etc/sip-router/cacert.pem

[client:default]
verify_certificate = yes
require_certificate = yes

In advance Thank you.