[SR-Users] Limiting Kamailios accepted methods

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 18:41:37 CEST 2018

Hello,

pointed in another response, is_method(...) is good solution, I just
wanted to add that you should be careful with what you reject and when,
because part of an INVITE dialog can be more than just ACK, BYE and
CANCEL, you can get REFER, UPDATE, INFO, NOTIFY...

So I would allow all requests that have a To-tag (see has_totag() and
Route header added by kamailio (loose_route() should return true).

On 12.04.18 14:47, Gholamreza Sabery wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to limit Kamailios accepted methods to REGISTER, INVITE and
> their related methods like BYE and CANCEL. How to do this in Kamailio?
> Is there a standard way or I should use is_method function?
>

> Regards

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - April 16-18, 2018, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com