[SR-Users] TLS support and certificate validation

Jignesh Gandhi Jignesh.Gandhi at MoviusCorp.com
Thu Apr 12 14:33:48 CEST 2018

I want to enable certificate validation on the server. I am only using self-signed certs.

I have the same certificate/key in the client and  server and want to only allow connection from clients with this cert/key.

I have turned on the following in tls.cfg and done all the steps required in kamailio.cfg file.

[server:default]

method = TLSv1

verify_certificate = yes

require_certificate = yes

private_key = /usr/local/etc/kamailio/selfsigned.key

certificate = /usr/local/etc/kamailio/selfsigned.pem

ca_list = /usr/local/etc/sip-router/cacert.pem

[client:default]
verify_certificate = yes
require_certificate = yes

Any help is appreciated.