[SR-Users] Calling a mobile SIP client, which needs to update the registration

Kjeld Flarup kjeld.flarup at liberalismen.dk
Mon Apr 9 20:43:23 CEST 2018

Perhaps this presentation can be of inspiration.

You would need to branch Your call if You have more destinations.

A simpler approach which I use is to loop for some seconds after sending
the push, and see if the registration shows up in the location table.

-------------------- Med Liberalistiske Hilsner ----------------------
    Civilingeniør, Kjeld Flarup - Mit sind er mere åbent end min tegnebog
    Sofienlundvej 6B, 7560 Hjerm, Tlf: 40 29 41 49
    Den ikke akademiske hjemmeside for liberalismen - www.liberalismen.dk