[SR-Users] Mailing addresses (was: rtpengine installation dependencies)

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it
Sat Apr 7 14:46:07 CEST 2018

On Saturday 07 April 2018 at 14:38:18, Henning Westerholt wrote:

> Am Samstag, 7. April 2018, 00:58:49 CEST schrieb Sergey Okhapkin:
> > Please do not reply to the same mailing list  (with 2 different names
> > though) twice. One of aliases sr-users at lists.kamailio.org or
> > sr-users at lists.sip- router.org should be grandfathered. I think the
> > second one.
>
> Hello,
>
> the reply to the second list happened (as you also probably guessed) if
> somebody used the old sip-router address, and then mailman will add the new
> one as well.
>
> Nowadays lists.sip-router.org is just an alias to lists.kamailio.org for
> compatibility reasons. But as long people are still using the old somehow,
> we probably need to keep it.

I would suggest a simple email alias / redirect, so that there is only one
mailing list, but anything sent to the old address gets redirected to the new
one and appears on the (single) list.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Why is "dylexia" so difficult to spell, and why can I never remember "aphasia"
when I want to?

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.