[SR-Users] rtpengine installation dependencies

Aqs Younas aqsyounas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 00:20:16 CEST 2018

Got this error after resolving the dependencies.

//usr/lib/libflite_cmu_us_kal.so.1: undefined reference to `cmu_postlex'
//usr/lib/libflite_cmu_us_awb.so.1: undefined reference to `usenglish_init'
//usr/lib/libflite_cmu_us_awb.so.1: undefined reference to `cmu_lex_init'
../lib/common.Makefile:7: recipe for target 'rtpengine' failed
make[3]: *** [rtpengine] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory '/usr/src/rtpengine/daemon'
../lib/common.Makefile:4: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/usr/src/rtpengine/daemon'
debian/rules:26: recipe for target 'override_dh_auto_build-arch' failed
make[1]: *** [override_dh_auto_build-arch] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/src/rtpengine'
debian/rules:23: recipe for target 'build' failed
make: *** [build] Error 2
dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2

Any help :)

Regards,
Aqs Younas