[SR-Users] Install IMS Modules over KAMAILIO 5.1

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:00:51 CEST 2018

Hello,

not much into IMS myself, and I see you somehow sorted out the Kamailio
part, but in case it helps, you can find sample configuration files in
the source code tree at misc/examples/ims/

As for FHOSS, I am not sure if that project is active/maintained. Maybe
other guys here using IMS extensions can comment more.

On 05.04.18 17:37, Roi Arias Salve wrote:

> Hi all.
>

> I would like to thank you all the documents you have to install a
> Kamailio server. It’s quite easy and fast.
>

> Currently I’m working on Azure, witha  Debian 9 OS, and I’d followed
> the instructions to install the Kamailio OPENSER, and everything Works
> perfect.
>

> But now I’m stuck on my next step. I would like to install all the IMS
> components, P-cscf/I-cscf/S-cscf/Fhoss following this document
> https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/ims/installation-howto
>

> But, I have no success. Maybe I’ve a mistake on the selection for the
> Debian OS installed on the server. I say this because of this sentence:
>
> “ *Note: This document is work in progress and yet unfinished!*
>
> This is a short installation howto for Debian Wheezy (stable).
>

> So, I asume that maybe here I have a problem with the OS version, I’ll
> try to summarize where I have problems:
>

> 1.- I’ve installed the , P-cscf/I-cscf/S-cscf not a problem.
>

> 2.- I am not able to follow this steps related to the repository:
>

> First, install the Key for our repository:
>
> wget -O - http://repository.ng-voice.com/PublicKey | apt-key add -
>
> Then add the repository to your “/etc/apt/sources.list”:
>
> echo "deb http://repository.ng-voice.com jessie ims rtpproxy" >>
> /etc/apt/sources.list
>

> and also I have problems with this action over the repository
>

> Note: You will need to add the “non-free” packages to your repository:
>
> deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian lenny main non-free
> deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main non-free
>

>   3.- I decided to install directly the modules from an apt-get
> install action, because I followed the instructions on the Log created
> on the Kamailio starting box, where you can find all the steps related
> to IMS modules, and the suggestion there it is to compile your own
> modules. On this step I detected a problem related with the dialog_ng
> module, according to the .log document on the Starting box, you have
> to include all the modules before you execute the make all instruction:
>

> modify modules.lst for included modules and excluded modules (use
> saved file)
>
>                 - include: ims_auth ims_charging ims_icscf ims_isc
> ims_qos ims_registrar_pcscf ims_registrar_scscf ims_usrloc_pcscf
> ims_usrloc_scscf dialog_ng cdp cdp_avp
>

> 4.- After this issue, I tried to install FHOSS, but here I can’t go
> further, I am not able to compile it, neither doing my own compilation
> following this step
>

>   ant compile deploy | tee ant_compile_deploy.txt
>

> nor following
>

> apt-get install openimscore-fhoss
>

> I was no table to get connected to the repository, so I can’t go further.
>

> I’m sorry for all this information, can anyone help? Any suggestion?
>

> Regards
>
> Roi

> 	Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Daniel-Constantin Mierla