[SR-Users] Russian meddling in Kamailio project

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Sun Apr 1 21:18:59 CEST 2018

And we all have just one goal: Keep Putin, the great protector of free will
and democracy, in power!
My Russian wife is working hard on a new module called "app_assembler"
which will allow writing the config in native assembler code. Migrating our
5g Config, which will directly copy every call to FSB, to "app_perl" was
simply just not obfuscating enough.

Thanks,
Carsten

Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com> schrieb am So., 1. Apr. 2018,