[SR-Users] mysql installation error

Timothy oladapo olawuyi dolawuyi at pethahiah.com
Thu Sep 28 14:40:51 CEST 2017

Hello Brandon,

Thank for you the quick response I found the file and copy to the appropriate directory.

However, when  kamdbctl create again I got the error below.

/usr/local/lib64/kamailio//kamctl/kamdbctl.mysql: line 264: ./mysql/standard-create.sql: No such file or directory

ERROR: Creating core tables failed at standard!

Regards

Olawuyi Timothy Oladapo | IT/VAS Operation | Information System Dept |Pethahiah Rehoboth INTL. Limited | 2nd Floor Rubby Block All seasons Plaza , Lateef Jakande Rd, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos. | Mobile: +2348052612001,+2348098797928 |Skype: daptims | htttp://www.pethahiah.com <htttp://www.pethahiah.com/>