[SR-Users] Debian Stretch

Ludovic Gasc gmludo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 13:54:17 CEST 2017

Hi Jurijs,

You have also DefaultLimitNOFILE in systemd that could be different of the
values you see in console:
https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd-system.conf.html

You should test to put LimitNOFILE in systemd unit file, just to be sure.

BTW, we had also some strange behaviors with TCP, Kamailio 5.0 and Debian
Stretch.
But with the Kamailio 4.4 integrated in Debian repository, it seems OK for
now.

Regards.

--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)