[SR-Users] mysql installation error

Timothy oladapo olawuyi dolawuyi at pethahiah.com
Thu Sep 28 12:26:34 CEST 2017

Dear All,

Please help me with error messages.

Am trying to configure kamailio MYSQL as DBEGINE base on the tutorial
available in the SIP ROUTING WITH KAMAILIO book, when I executed the
/usr/local/sbin/kamdbctl create and got the Error messages below.

ERROR: could not load the script in
/usr/local/lib64/kamailio//kamctl/kamdbctl.mysql for database engine MYSQL

ERROR: database engine not loaded - tried 'MYSQL'

Here this the version of kamailio I installed.

./kamailio -I.

Print out of kamailio internals

  Version: kamailio 4.4.6 (x86_64/linux) 75f13d

  Default config: /usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg

  Default paths to modules: /usr/local/lib64/kamailio/modules

  Compile flags: STATS: Off, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, USE_SCTP, TLS_HOOKS,
DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC,
Q_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, TLSF_MALLOC, DBG_SR_MEMORY, USE_FUTEX,
FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT, USE_DNS_CACHE, USE_DNS_FAILOVER, USE_NAPTR,
USE_DST_BLACKLIST, HAVE_RESOLV_RES

  MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE=262144

  MAX_LISTEN=16

  MAX_URI_SIZE=1024

  BUF_SIZE=65535

  DEFAULT PKG_SIZE=8MB

  DEFAULT SHM_SIZE=64MB

  ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024

  TCP poll methods: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select

  Source code revision ID: 75f13d

  Compiled with: gcc 4.9.2

  Compiled on: 10:56:51 Sep 28 2017

Thank you for flying kamailio!

Regards

Olawuyi Timothy Oladapo | IT/VAS Operation | Information System Dept
|Pethahiah Rehoboth INTL. Limited | 2nd Floor Rubby Block All seasons Plaza
, Lateef Jakande Rd, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos. | Mobile:
+2348052612001,+2348098797928 |Skype: daptims |
<htttp://www.pethahiah.com/> htttp://www.pethahiah.com