[SR-Users] Debian Stretch

Jurijs Ivolga jurijs.ivolga at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 10:19:24 CEST 2017

Hi,

It was just SSL connections.
I needed to restart kamailio, otherwise it just stopped to work.

kamailio 4.4.6 (x86_64/linux) 75f13d, I built from git.

TCP connection lifetime was 124 seconds.

tcp_max_connections=24000

I switched to debian 8 and now it works.

With kind regards,

Jurijs

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 9:57 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com