[SR-Users] Debian Stretch

Jurijs Ivolga jurijs.ivolga at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 07:51:05 CEST 2017

Hi Guys,

I recently tried to use Debian Stretch in production and it didn't went
well. On load(500k-700k SIP messages per day) I get a problem that at some
point there was a pike of CLOSE_WAIT connections(up to 2k of CLOSE_WAIT
connections) and no new connections was possible, I tried to figure out
where problem is, but I didn't found anything in system or Kamailio logs,
Kamailio just stopped to receive traffic via TCP, but UDP continued to
work. Test environment where was no load I didn't faced such issue.

Just curious is there anybody who are using Debian Stretch in production
without issues?

Jurijs