[SR-Users] dialog:active_dialogs counter is steadily increasing

Marco Capetta mcapetta at sipwise.com
Wed Sep 27 10:56:24 CEST 2017

Hi Daniel,

I'm Marco a colleague of Andrew.
When we restart kamailio all the counters are correctly set to 0.
If there are active calls in the system the active_dialogs counter is
then set to the number of records (dialogs) saved in db.

Regards,
Marco

--
*Marco Capetta *
Operations Engineer

Sipwise GmbH <http://www.sipwise.com> , Campus 21/Europaring F15
AT-2345 Brunn am Gebirge

Phone: +43(0)1 301 2044 <tel:+4313012044>
Email: mcapetta at sipwise.com <mailto:mcapetta at sipwise.com>
Website: www.sipwise.com <http://www.sipwise.com>

Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
"Sipwise GmbH" - Europaring F15 - 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
FN:305595f, Commercial Court Vienna, ATU64002206