[SR-Users] UACREG - answering to 401 on invite

Jean Cérien cerien.jean at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 21:34:52 CEST 2017

Hi

Still searching on that one. My guess now is that I am receiving another
401 because the CSEQ does not get incremented.

INVITE cseq 102--->
<---- 401 (with nonce) cseq 102
ACK cseq 102 --->

INVITE ---> with correct nonce & response, I've recalculated the response,
it is ok -- cseq 102
<--- 401 (with new nonce) cseq 102
ACK -->cseq 102

I think the 2nd exchange should have a cseq of 103 or higher.

How can I increase it ?

J.

// Here is the section  generating the reply with the wrong cseq

if(t_check_status("401|407")) {
        $avp(auser) = "test";
        $avp(apass) = "test";
        uac_auth();