[SR-Users] Call transfer between pbx servers behind kamailio proxy

Iskren Hadzhinedev iskren.hadzhinedev at ikiji.com
Fri Sep 22 18:43:14 CEST 2017

Hi Sebastian,
Sorry for the very late reply. I took your advice on originating all
calls if they exist to the same server and keeping the transfers local
to the same node.
That way the CDRs stay clean and easy to read/parse at a later stage if
need be.
I used the htable module to store information for the active calls and
it works pretty nice.
Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,
/Iskren Hadzhinedev/