[SR-Users] how to play ring tune when callee declines

Jurijs Ivolga jurijs.ivolga at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 09:31:51 CEST 2017

Hi,

You need to add:

 <extension name="prompt-offline">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^offline$">
        <action application="playback" data="/usr/local/freeswitch/so
unds/music/8000/suite-espanola-op-47-leyenda.wav"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

to conf/dialplan/default.xml

in your code, you had extra line what was sending a call to 1000 extension.

With kind regards,

Jurijs