[SR-Users] Typos in Kamctl Stats results

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 15:35:02 CEST 2017

On 21.09.17 02:20, Alex Balashov wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 07:00:27PM -0400, Noah Mehl wrote:
>
>> I’m noticing that the results from the websockets module when running
>> # kamctl stats there are some odd results that may just be typos?
>>
>>     "websocket:ws_msrp_max_concurrent_connections = 0",
>>     "websocket:ws_msrp_max_concurrent_connectons = 0”,
>>     "websocket:ws_sip_max_concurrent_connections = 0",
>>     "websocket:ws_sip_max_concurrent_connectons = 0",
> Yep, they're typos.
>
> sasha at lacandona ~/kamailio> fgrep -HR ws_sip_max_concurrent_connectons .
> ./modules/websocket/ws_mod.c:	{ "ws_sip_max_concurrent_connectons",  0, &ws_sip_max_concurrent_connections },
> ./ChangeLog:        ws_sip_max_concurrent_connectons

The stats were duplicated, because they were with typos for a while,
then added the correct ones, but the old were still kept in order not to
break eventual existing systems parsing them.

I just removed the old ones with typos, so only the correct ones are
from now on in master.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla