[SR-Users] how to play ring tune when callee declines

Sergey Safarov s.safarov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 13:32:14 CEST 2017

You can add this example to dialplan and make test

    <extension name="call_user">
      <condition>
        <action application="set"
data="continue_on_fail=NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE,USER_BUSY,NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION,SUBSCRIBER_ABSENT"/>
        <action application="bridge" data="user/3000 at example.org"/>
        <action application="playback" data="ivr/ivr-user_busy.wav"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>