[SR-Users] private memory leak - but where?

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Tue Sep 19 17:56:29 CEST 2017

Hi Daniel,

thanks for the quick response. See my other mail with more details.

I don't use cfg variable from the lua script, I only access $shv(...)
and $vn(...) or $var(...) and $sht(...) from it. And of course $tU,
$hdr(...) and other builtin variables. Some of the variables I'm
accessing might not be there always, though ($au for example).

Anything I can help with? I only need about half an hour to reproduce it.

Best Regards,
Sebastian