[SR-Users] Polycom Presence Routing for PUBLISH Messages

John Janke john.janke at progressivecenter.com
Fri Sep 15 16:28:28 CEST 2017

So I'm using a Polycom VVX 310 with Presence enabled (both on Phone and Kamailio) and the phone is sending SUBSCRIBE messages but not PUBLISH.  I have tried various phone configurations without success.  The closest thread to my situation I found online said this:

"The thing is Polycom phones perform end-to-end subscription to presence event.

It worked when I changed the routing configuration to simply relay the SUBSCRIBE request to the monitored device.

(I'm using OpenSER as SIP proxy.)"

I'm not sure if this is correct as it's from 2012, but in the case that it is I don't quite understand how to implement this.  Any help on how to edit the config file?

John Janke
Progressive Innovation and Automation, Inc.
PO BOX 309
Plainfield, IL 60544
Direct: 847.316.9028
Office: 800.688.9051 x 55328