[SR-Users] Siremis - version from git don't work

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 15:04:20 CEST 2017

If you do not have a lot of data that needs to be recreated afterwards
(like a lot of admin users), then the simplest way is to delete (make a
backup before, just to be safe) and recreate it.

Otherwise, you should just update the paths and names in the tables with
references to the menu and modules.

The sip (kamailio) database should not be touched at all, just leave it
as it is.

In the installation wizard, select only the option to create and
populate siremis database, nothing for sip database.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla