[SR-Users] rtpproxy sdp

Isravel Raja Thangamani iraja at azpired.net
Fri Sep 15 05:44:07 CEST 2017

Hi

Thanks in advance if anyone can point me in the correct direction .

I have kamailio running in front of some asterisk.  SIP endpoint
register to their asterisk PBX via Kamailio dispatcher module. I'm running
rtpengine with a Wan and private interface to bridge audio stream between
these endpoints on the WAN to asterisk PBX running on LAN IP behind
Kamailio.

Calls from ext to ext work fine audio both directions , calls outbound to
PSTN via SIP trunk to SIP provider via trunk on asterisk work fine audio
both directions. But incoming calls via SIP provider  no audio from
external caller to the asterisk ext neither asterisk to external caller

I reckon I have something wrong in my Kamailio.cfg . if I register an ext
direct to asterisk I get audio both ways on incoming calls. And rtp logs

I think my mistake in somewhere in the cfg below.

Do I need to handle invites from the backend asterisk servers different that
invites from sip endpoints?

This e-mail message and any documents attached to it are confidential and may contain information that is protected from disclosure by various federal and state laws, including the HIPAA privacy rule (45 C.F.R., Part 164). This information is intended to be used solely by the entity or individual to whom this message is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this message without the sender's written permission is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Accordingly, if you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or call (insert phone number), and then delete this message.