[SR-Users] Map Technique(Key value pair) in kamailio

Logeshwaran G logeshwarangs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 09:09:55 CEST 2017

Hi,

As per your Input , I have my below htable Entries,

| id | key_name | key_type | value_type | key_value | expires |
|  1 |        91       |        0 |                   1 |        India

I have executed the below command :

[root at zeodialer kamailio]# $sht(htable=>91)
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `htable='

I am not Sure what I am missing? Guide me please

Thanks & Kind Regards,
*Logeshwaran G*

*"Be Hungry, Stay Foolish"*