[SR-Users] SQL for ordered LCR rules

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Sep 6 08:19:42 CEST 2017

Patrick Wakano writes:

> I am trying to ease the management of LCR routing rules, since once we
> begin to have multiple prefixes, multiple GWs and so on, the visualization
> and management of the rules priorities becomes exponentially hard to
> do.

I have written a simple web based interface for LCR configuration.  I
have a Routing page with these kind of rows:

  Callee Prefix  Caller URI Regex  Stop

When I on that page click a Callee Prefix, I get to Gateways page of that
prefix, where I have rows:

  Gateway  Priority  Weight

And when I on that page click a Gateway, I get to a page where all kinds
of inbound and outbound properties of that gw can be configured.

-- Juha