[SR-Users] Kamailio v5.0.3 Released

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 14:36:53 CEST 2017

Hello,

indeed the opensuse build service (OPS) project for kamailio rpms needs
a bit of refreshing/polishing. Because the OBS has a single spec for all
distros, one needs to put specific rules for a particular distro into
%if conditions -- see the OBS spec at:

  -
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:kamailio:v5.0.x-rpms/kamailio50/kamailio.spec?expand=1

As I stated many times here on the mailing lists as well as during irc
devel meetings, I am not using rpms-based distros myself, so I cannot
really to much tuning on OBS specs without risking to break things.

If you want to help, just make an account on OBS portal and I will grant
you access to the Kamailio rpms project (send me directly your user id
on OBS), then you can add the enhancements you want for your preferred
distros.

Anyone else that wants to jump into helping with RPMs building is
welcome to join!

On 01.09.17 13:44, Sergey Safarov wrote:
> Hello Daniel
> Looks like for CentOS RPM packaging
> <http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/kamailio:/v5.0.x-rpms/CentOS_7/x86_64/>
> is used some other SPEC file then this
> <https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/blob/5.0/pkg/kamailio/centos/7/kamailio.spec>
> Is this can be fixed?
>
> Sergey
>

> пт, 1 сент. 2017 г. в 14:11, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> <miconda at gmail.com <mailto:miconda at gmail.com>>:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     Kamailio SIP Server v5.0.3 stable release is out!
>
>     This is a maintenance release of the latest stable branch, 5.0, that
>     includes fixes since the release of v5.0.2. There is no change to
>     database schema or configuration language structure that you have
>     to do
>     on previous installations of v5.0.x. Deployments running previous
>     5.0.x
>     versions are strongly recommended to be upgraded to v5.0.3.
>
>     For more details about version 5.0.3 (including links and
>     guidelines to
>     download the tarball or from GIT repository), visit:
>
>       * https://www.kamailio.org/w/2017/09/kamailio-v5-0-3-released/
>
>     RPM, Debian/Ubuntu packages will be available soon as well.
>
>     Many thanks to all contributing and using Kamailio!
>
>     Cheers,
>     Daniel
>

>     --
>     Daniel-Constantin Mierla