[SR-Users] Timer function didnot trigger the routing function

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 09:37:56 CEST 2017

Hello,

I haven't used timer module myself, as it was developed by the ser
branch in the past and kamailio already had rtimer at the merge, so I
can suggest to try rtimer module, should be pretty similar and maybe it
fits your needs as well:

  - https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/rtimer.html

If there is something in timer that you need and is not in rtimer, let
us know, maybe there is a solution for it ...

If you want to continue with timer module, then I can suggest to run
with debug=3 in kamailio.cfg and see if you can spot anything relevant
in the log messages.

On 24.10.17 09:24, RAJA SREE RATHNA gomathinayagam wrote:
> Hi,
>    I tried using the timer function to call a function after specific
> time but it was not working as specified. Could you please help me
> with some example using timer to trigger a function.
>
> I tried it using the description given in below link.
>
> www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/timer.html
> <http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/timer.html>
>

> Thanks and regards,
> Rathna.