[SR-Users] Presence WARNING after publish and no NOTIFY

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 09:31:52 CEST 2017

Hello,

On 23.10.17 08:46, Yuriy Gorlichenko wrote:
> Hi
> Yes but i suppose the trouble in the
> pidf+xml (websockets based endpoint uses it meanwhile hardphones uses
> dialog-info+ xml
> As i understood it not accepts dialog states. Only presentity.
>
> am i right?
> If yes i will safe our time) if not, let me know - i will collect logs
> ASAP.

Yes, dialog-info+xml is for dialog states and pidf+xml should be for
user presence states, so they are different events and a publish for one
will not trigger a notify for the other. It was more or less what I
wanted to see in headers, if the subscribed events are the same, if
expires values are ok, ...

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 13-15, 2017, in Berlin - www.asipto.com