[SR-Users] Help on Video Conference

Kranti Kumar krantikumara at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 19:12:46 CEST 2017

Hello ,
I’m trying to build a testbed using the VMware image you kindly have shared
here: https://www.kamailio.org/w/2016/02/kamailio-ims-getting-started-box/

My configuration details:
HSS - 10.0.0.9 (./hss.sh)
PCSCF - 10.0.0.10 (kamailio -f /usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamailio-pcscf.cfg)
ICSCF - 10.0.0.11(kamailio -f /usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamailio-icscf.cfg)
SCSCF - 10.0.0.12 (kamailio -f /usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamailio-scscf.cfg)
host machine: 10.0.0.5

I am able to register mobile clients ( IMSdroid) and make voice/video calls
between them successfully. Now I would like to make a conference call among
3 IMSdroid users but its failing.
Could you please suggest me the way forward here.
I am thinking to integrate Application server (AS) to enable Video
Conferences. Could you please guide me how to enable AS in this VM image
and configuration details.
Is there any possibility to do Video conference using this current setup(VM
image). Could you please suggest me.

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards,
-kranti