[SR-Users] VoLTE Capable LTE Handsets which support IMS uisng IPv4

Ron McLeod ron.kamailio at mcleodnet.com
Thu Oct 19 18:00:33 CEST 2017

Thanks Carsten.

-----Original Message-----
From: sr-users [mailto:sr-users-bounces at lists.kamailio.org] On Behalf Of Carsten Bock
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 9:06 PM
To: Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] VoLTE Capable LTE Handsets which support IMS uisng IPv4

Hi,

i've tested Kamailio IMS with the following handsets on IPv4 only:
- Samsung S4/S5/S6/S6 Edge
- IPhone
- OnePlus 3/3T/5
- Microsoft Lumia (various models)

I am currently on holiday. I think in our APN reply we do not provide any IPv6 P-CSCF, even if the client requests this.

Thanks,
Carsten

> I would like to support VoLTE using an IPv4 IMS network rather than
> IPv6 network.  The handsets that I have been trying insist on the IMS
> network support either IPv6 or IPv4v6 dual stack.  After giving them
> IPv4v6 connectivity, I am finding that even though the handsets asked
> for both IPv4 and IPv6 P-CSCFs, they only try the IPv6 proxy (if only
> the IPv4 proxy is provided, they will not try at all).
>

> I am wondering of anyone has worked with any LTE handsets which are
> willing to support IMS using IPv4 only.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Ron

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/