[SR-Users] Kamailio and FreeSwitch integration

Timothy oladapo olawuyi dolawuyi at pethahiah.com
Thu Oct 19 13:13:47 CEST 2017

Dear All,

I am a new entrant in Kamailio though little understanding of SIP and
FreeSwitch soft switch, however, I have a project to integrate Kamailio and
Freeswitch.

Here is the scenario of what I want to implement;

Kamailio will act as our SIP control while Freeswitch will act media server
for incoming calls.

Freeswitch will send all outgoing calls to Kamailio for onward transfer to
our SIP provider network.

No registration, presence, location Accounting, Authentication etc. are
required.

I have gone through the book SIP ROUTING WITH KAMAILIO and FreeSwitch and
Kamailio integration sample config available at
http://kb.asipto.com/freeswitch:kamailio-3.0.x-freeswitch-1.0.6d-ms am still
unable to figure out how to go with the configuration.

I will appreciate any one who can provide guideline for achieving the above
scenario.

Regards

Olawuyi Timothy Oladapo | IT/VAS Operation | Information System Dept
|Pethahiah Rehoboth INTL. Limited | 2nd Floor Rubby Block All seasons Plaza
, Lateef Jakande Rd, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos. | Mobile:
+2348052612001,+2348098797928 |Skype: daptims |
<htttp://www.pethahiah.com/> htttp://www.pethahiah.com