[SR-Users] Handle SDP ICE candidates

Thiago Guimarães thiago.barcelos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 15:50:40 CEST 2017

Hello,

Yuriy Gorlichenko, first of all thank you for your attention.

What I'm trying to understand is; Is Kamailio delaying the referral of
INVITE when it arrives with ICE candidates? Because, when the INVITE
arrives without the ICE candidates, the INVITE is routed correctly.
When I send the INVITE with ICE candidates, Kamailio responds to me
"SIP / 2.0 100 trying - your call is important to us" and nothing else
happens, because this INVITE does not reach the other endpoint.

Initially, what I want is for endpoints to decide what to do with ICE
candidates.

In my kamailio.cfg, I have a configuration related to rtpengine
"rtpproxy_manage("co");", could this affect the behavior for INVITES
that contain ICE candidates? I tried to comment on that line, but the
problem continued.

# RTPProxy control and singaling updates for NAT traversal
route[NATMANAGE] {
#!ifdef WITH_NAT
if (is_request()) {
if(has_totag()) {
if(check_route_param("nat=yes")) {
setbflag(FLB_NATB);
}
}
}
if (!(isflagset(FLT_NATS) || isbflagset(FLB_NATB)))
return;

rtpproxy_manage("co");

if (is_request()) {
if (!has_totag()) {