[SR-Users] DIAMETER over SCTP for Rx and Cx Interfaces

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Fri Oct 13 22:45:53 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am working on an update, to support SCTP for the CDP module.
At the moment, I have an incomplete prototype, which binds to the Kamailio
sockets (so any protocol Kamailio supports) to send/receive Diameter
messages.
I plan to finish it after my holiday, so I might have a full working
prototype for TADsummit in Lisbon mid November.

Thanks,
Carsten