[SR-Users] custom kamailio-x.deb package

Abdul Basit basit.engg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 15:46:10 CEST 2017

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your reply. I did that and packages were compiled. This also
require to update rules script.

But the 2nd part is still complaining.
I pushed these packages to local repo server and issues command

dpkg-scanpackages . /dev/null | gzip -9c > Packages.gz

While installing through my local apt repo on a fresh debian machine, i
included my debian repo path in sources.list.

apt-get update ; apt-get install kamailio503

its still asking for kamailio-mysql-modules:amd64 :(

It worked when i disable all other repos. But as soon as i enable other
repos for installing dependencies, apt-get also try to fetch kamailio
packages from public repos.

What am i missing?

--
regards,