[SR-Users] unexpected behavior of save from registrar module

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Fri Oct 13 10:42:27 CEST 2017

Hi,

indeed, when a function returns with 0, Kamailio immediately ends the
processing of the packet. So that's why the unlock statement is never
executed.

I am wondering, why you are using locks at this point. That way, only
one REGISTER can be processed at the same time, since they all share
the same lock. I've never seen somebody do this before, and multiple
REGISTERs being processed in parallel should be no problem. What
problem do you try to solve by surrounding the save command with
locks?

Best Regards,
Sebastian