[SR-Users] kamailio QOS questions

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Thu Oct 12 04:38:03 CEST 2017

Hi,

i can confirm the following connections:
- Ericsson PCRF
- Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) PCRF
- ZTE PCRF
- Huawei PCRF
- likely Athonet's PCRF, since I believe their "commercial IMS-Core"
is actually just Kamailio IMS
- some custom PCRF's

Probably a few more, that i'm not aware of or where I was not involved ;-)

Thanks,
Carsten

<victor.lv at nokia-sbell.com>:
> Thanks Daniel for your reply.
>

> It looks no one successfully make it works for ims_qos module, am I right?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Victor Lv

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/