[SR-Users] Forcing a TCP Connection Closed?

Mark Boyce mark at darkorigins.com
Wed Oct 11 23:37:16 CEST 2017

Hi Sergey

That’s almost exactly what I’m doing, apart from I’m not using drop, just exit.  However it leaves the TCP connection hanging waiting to timeout before it’s closed.  Which felt untidy and a waste of resources.  It looks like this is the only option without coding a ‘exit-and-drop’ function.

Cheers
Mark