[SR-Users] Handle SDP ICE candidates

Thiago GuimarĂ£es thiago.barcelos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 22:45:01 CEST 2017

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any specific configuration in
kamailio.conf to enable/disable handle the array of ICE candidates.

In my tests, using PJSIP for the development of my User Agent, I
notice that when ICE is enabled, several calls made do not reach the
other User Agent and in this case they receive a 408 error.

I am suspicious that Kamailio is getting lost, when the SDP arrives
with the array of ICE candidates.

The initial goal of using ICE is to promote peer-to-peer communication
when both are under the same router, because the application is always
with STUN enabled.

Best regards
Thiago Barcelos GuimarĂ£es
thiago.barcelos at gmail.com