[SR-Users] presentce handly_subscribe() protocol/port mismatch to WS endpoint

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:43:53 CEST 2017

Hello,

you should use set_contact_alias() for subscribe instead of
fixed_nated_contact(), is a better option.

Back to the reported topic, can you paste here the db record from
active_watchers table?

Then, you should be able to update some parts of the local generated
requests by having an event_route[tm:local-request] block in your
kamailio.cfg.

On 03.10.17 10:44, Yuriy Gorlichenko wrote:
> Also found at the lists some solutions like "accept
> fix_nated_register() and fix_nated_contact() for REGISTER and SUBSCRIBE"
>
> Done it. But still protos mistmatch...
>
> kamailio founds tls:myip:myport and forces t to udp...

> <mailto:ovoshlook at gmail.com>>:
>
>     Hi. I have presence server and it works fine for UDP/TCP/TLS
>     endpoints.
>     For now i have new one type of endpoints that runs via WebSockets
>
>     It sends SUBSCRIBE request to the and then after
>     handle_subscribe() NOTIFY not comes to the subscriber because of
>     [core/forward.c:231]: get_send_socket2(): protocol/port mismatch
>
>     I already had some issues regarding this for ACK for example but i
>     resolved it cimply doing
>
>     $ru = $ru+";transport=wss"
>
>     but NOTIFY sending is internal process and can't be controlled by
>     config file. So i can not change $ru for NOTIFY directly.
>
>     Any ideas how to fix this?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla